Money Back Guarantee
All shared seedbox plans include a 30-day partial money back guarantee. If for any reason our services haven't exceeded your standards, please let us know within the first 30 days of account activation and we will refund you the remaining sum left for the days you have left unused until your period expires. (Minus Setup Fees, Activation Fees and overage charges). Include all details and the exact reason for your refund request or we will not be able to process it. Not applicable on dedicated servers. We reserve the right to deny any refund requests that are in any way attempts to exploit the system.
All shared seedbox plans include a 7-day full money back guarantee. If your service for any reason has been offline or you are unable to use it because of technical reasons, please let us know within 7 days of account activation and we will refund you the full sum of your first invoice. (Minus Setup Fees, Activation Fees and overage charges). Include all details and the exact reason for your refund request or we will not be able to process it. Not applicable on dedicated servers. We reserve the right to deny any refund requests that are in any way attempts to exploit the system.
After the initial thirty days of service, each customer is committed to the remaining time on the service they purchased and no refunds will be given. Dentoo.info does not require that you finish off each term and you are free to close your account at anytime without any additional charges or fees. However, Dentoo.info will not pro-rate any return for unused service. For example, if you have an account that you are paying for monthly and you decide to close it a few days after your last payment, you will not be issued any refund, whether in full or pro-rated. By using Dentoo.info, you understand and agree to this billing term. You also understand that while no refund will be issued, you are always free to keep your account open for the full amount of time you have paid for.
Dentoo.info is a discount Managed Solutions Provider. As such, we operate on low margins; meaning we can only afford to provide excellent customer service and prices to those clients who consistently pay on time. Dentoo.info has adapted a structured billing policy that all customers, whether large or small, must follow.
* All accounts are set up on a prepay basis. Dentoo.info must receive payment before we activate any services. If you wish to pay by check, money order or Skrill, Stripe or Bitcoin, we must validate funds before we will activate your account.
* All International clients must pay by credit card or using Skrill, Stripe or Bitcoin. We do not accept international checks.
* Customers with accounts set up on a periodic credit card billing plan must keep credit card information current. It is the customers' responsibility to inform Dentoo.info on changes in credit card type, e-mail address or expiration date of their credit card. All your billing information can be managed securely online by using your Control Panel.
* All accounts billed to a credit card are automatically renewed unless canceled prior to the renewal date. This applies to all monthly, quarterly and yearly accounts.
As a current or prior customer of Dentoo.info, you agree to allow Dentoo.info to attempt settlement of any billing dispute for 30 days before disputing with any third party, credit card company or bank. Dentoo.info simply requires that it be the first option in billing disputes. Should Dentoo.info receive a chargeback or other reversed charge from a third party, credit card company or bank on your behalf before Dentoo.info has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Dentoo.info has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Dentoo.info charges a €25.00 Chargeback Fee per chargeback should a credit card company be used as a first resort in a billing dispute. As a customer of Dentoo.info, you agree to these Terms.
Not all billing disputes may be settled to a customers satisfaction. Once Dentoo.info has been given first right to settle a billing dispute, a customer may use any third party, credit card company or bank in an attempt to settle the dispute. However, Dentoo.info still retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. Should Dentoo.info be unable to reverse any disputed amounts with a third party, credit card company or bank, Dentoo.info will submit the full delinquent amount to American Collection Consultants for collections.
Dentoo.info accepts payments via credit card using Skrill & Stripe. Credit Cards currently accepted are those that the payment gateways Skrill & Stripe accepts.
* Traditional Billing: All accounts paying by Skrill, Stripe or Bitcoin or will be sent an invoice via e-mail 14 days before the due date. We will then send a reminder notice 7 days before the due date if it is still unpaid. If payment is not received by the 7th day past the due date, Dentoo.info will suspend your account until payment is received.
* Suspension and Deletion: All accounts will be placed on hold after you are 7 days past due. While in this status, all services will be suspended. Dentoo.info keeps all suspended accounts on hold up until the 7-day past due mark. At that stage, they are changed to Collections Status. We do not delete any files or information while On Hold but after the 7 day period you risk deletion of your account if you do not contact us specifically with a valid reason for the delay. Shared Seedbox accounts must be canceled thrue the Client Area with 14 days prior notice or Dentoo may delete the account immediately as the period ends. To avoid having your account deleted please contact support if any delay in payment should occur.
* Chargebacks: If you issue a chargeback, either by mistake or fraudulently, Dentoo.info will assess a €25.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback. Once a chargeback has been received, we will immediately suspend your account until the matter is resolved. If you issue a chargeback against Dentoo.info to avoid payment (fraudulent chargeback), we will assess the €25.00 fee and add it to your account total. This will then be turned over to collections.
* Declined Credit Card Fees: Dentoo.info charges a €10.00 credit card resubmission fee each time your credit card is declined.
* Yearly to Monthly/Quarterly Reversal Fee: Dentoo.info charges a €10.00 Manual Processing Fee to reverse charges made to a yearly payment account that wishes to change to a monthly or quarterly account. The change from a yearly term to monthly or quarterly term can only be requested within the first 30 days of the original yearly charge. After the first thirty days, the yearly charge is non-refundable in accordance with our Terms.
* Late Fee: If your account is closed by Dentoo.info due to non-payment, which is 7 days past due, we will add a €5.00 Late Fee to your balance for each week of delay.
Refunds are only given within the first 30 days of service and must fall within our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee Policy. Dentoo.info will not issue any refunds after 30 days, whether in full or prorated. In other words, if you sign up and pay for a quarterly or yearly account, you will not be given any refund if you decide to cancel after 30 days. All refunds will be issued back to your credit card within 30 days of receipt of cancellation. Refunds for a break in our 99.9% Uptime Guarantee or for a break in our 24-Hour Trouble Ticket Resolution Time Guarantee are issued if we are notified within seven days of the incident. There are no refunds on dedicated servers.
Due to security concerns (such as fraudulent cancellations), all account cancellations must be done through our online ticket support system via your client account.
* If you decide to just not use the service anymore, it is important to point out that Dentoo.info has no way of knowing this and it will not constitute account cancellation. We must be informed that you are canceling your account.
* Closing an account with Dentoo.info cannot be done by simply canceling the credit card or not using the service. Dentoo.info will continue to treat this as an open account and send it through our billing cycle. The end result is a past due account that will be turned over to collections. It is very important that you cancel your account via the Client Area Control Panel to ensure account closure.
* Cancellation of your account does not necessarily close that account. For any account past due or delinquent, the balance must be settled before closing of an account can be possible. All canceled accounts with a balance are automatically turned over to collections.